How useful is this policy?
We attach great importance to the confidentiality of your data, which we consider to be a guarantee of reliability and trust, regardless of whether it concerns cookies or personal data.
On the other hand, this cookies policy only concerns the processing related to the deposit of cookies and tracers. For the other treatments that we carry out, please consult our data confidentiality policy, accessible at any time on our site www.episto.uk.
What is a cookie and what is its purpose?
Cookies and other trackers are small "text" files placed and hosted by a server on your smartphone, tablet or computer when you visit a website.
Cookies do not identify you personally but identify your terminal (e.g. smartphone, tablet, etc.) via your IP address, as well as various information related to your browsing behaviors (e.g. browsing time, pages viewed, etc.) in order to:
- to memorise your identifier in order to recognise you when you connect again to a website and to keep your choices (e.g.: languages, refusal of cookies, keeping your basket, etc.)
- Track and analyse your use of a website for statistical purposes to improve your experience and provide you with a service tailored to your needs.
- to enable you to browse and use a website in optimal conditions.
- analyse your use of a website in order to provide you with advertising tailored to your needs either on that website or on other websites.
For more information on this topic, you can visit the following websites: www.cnil.fr, www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
When you log on to our website www.episto.uk, we may place cookies on your terminal for the following reasons and purposesonly:
- Technical cookies that allow you to use our website www.episto.uk safely based on our legitimate interest in providing you with a quality website.
- Statistical cookies that allow us to know the use you make of our site www.episto.uk (e.g.: duration of viewing a page, pages consulted, etc.) on the basis of your prior consent, in order to provide you with an adapted and quality service.
- Third-party cookies that identify the source of your visit to our website in order to improve our service on a daily basis, based on your prior consent.
In all cases, the cookies deposited, whatever their nature, are kept for a maximum period of 13 months from their installation and are only renewed in the event of a new connection to our website at the end of this period. If you would like more details on the duration of use of our cookies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What control do you have over these cookies?
You cannot object to the deposit of technical cookies since they are necessary for the proper functioning of our site www.episto.fr. Otherwise, our site would be potentially unusable.
Who can you contact for more information?
How can you contact the CNIL (the French equivalent of the ICO - Information Commissioner Office)?
You may at any time contact the French data protection supervisory authority (the "Commission Nationale de l'informatique et des libertés" or "CNIL") at the following address CNIL Complaints Department, 3 place de Fontenoy - TSA 80751, 75334 Paris Cedex 07 or by calling at 00322.214.171.124.22.
Can the policy be changed?
Certified by Dipeeo ®.