How useful is this policy?
We attach great importance to the protection and confidentiality of your personal data, which we consider to be a guarantee of reliability and trust.
Who is this policy for?
The policy applies to you, regardless of where you live, as long as you are at least 15 years old, whether you are a customer or a visitor to www.episto.fr.
If you are a candidate for a position at Episto, you can consult our candidate policy which is available on our dedicated page on standard recruitment sites (e.g. Linkedin, Indeed, etc.).
If you are under 15 years of age, you may not use our services without the prior express consent of one of your parents, which must be provided in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe that we may be holding information about a child of yours under the age of 15 without your consent, you may request that we delete it at email@example.com.
Why do we process your data?
As part of the services offered, we may need to process your personal data for the following reasons and purposes:
- To browse our website www.episto.fr, pay for and benefit from our services (conducting surveys and studies, launching campaigns, creating surveys, etc.) and so that we can respond to your requests (e.g. requests for information, complaints, etc.) on the basis of our general terms and conditions of sale, our general terms and conditions of use, and our legitimate interest in providing you with the best possible service.
- To stay informed of our latest offers and events by phone and email on the basis of our legitimate interest in building customer loyalty and prospecting for potential new customers.
- To receive our newsletter which will inform you of all news concerning our services based on your consent.
- To guarantee and reinforce the security and quality of our services on a daily basis (e.g. statistics, data security, etc.) on the basis of the legal obligations incumbent on us, our general terms and conditions of sale and our legitimate interest in ensuring the proper functioning of our services.
- Finally, we may also install "Cookies" on your terminal. For more information on the use of "Cookies", we invite you to consult our "Cookies Policy".
Your data is collected directly from you when you log on to our website and use our services.
We undertake to process your data only for the purposes described above. Furthermore, we guarantee that none of your data will ever be sold to a partner or a third party. On the other hand, when you voluntarily publish content on the pages we edit on social networks, you acknowledge that you are fully responsible for any personal information you may transmit, regardless of the nature and origin of the information provided.
What data do we process and for how long?
We have summarised the categories of personal data we collect and their respective retention periods.
If you would like to know more about the retention periods applicable to your data, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Professional identification data (e.g. name, surname, title, company, etc.) and contact information (e.g. professional email address, Linkedin, etc.) kept for the entire duration of the provision of the service, plus the legal statute of limitations, which is generally 5 years.
- When there is a confusion between the name of your structure and your personal name (e.g.: freelance, interim, etc.), economic and financial data (e.g.: bank account number, verification code, etc.) kept for the time necessary for the transaction and the management of invoicing and payments, to which are added the legal prescription periods which are generally from 5 to 10 years
- Data for commercial prospecting, marketing and subscription to our newsletter (e.g.: email address, etc.) kept for a maximum of 3 years from the last contact we had with you.
- Connection data (e.g. logs, IP address, etc.) kept for a period of 1 year.
Upon expiration of the retention periods summarised above, we delete all of your personal data to ensure your privacy for years to come.
The deletion of your personal data is irreversible and we will no longer be able to communicate them to you after this period. At most, we can only keep anonymous data for statistical purposes.
Please also note that in the event of litigation, we are obliged to keep all data concerning you for the entire duration of the processing of the case, even after the expiry of the retention periods described above.
What rights do you have to control the use of your data?
The applicable data protection regulations give you specific rights that you can exercise, at any time and free of charge, to control the use we make of your data.
- Right ofaccess and copy of your personal data as long as this request is not in contradiction with business secrecy, confidentiality, or the secrecy of correspondence.
- Right to rectify personal data that are erroneous, obsolete or incomplete.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data for commercial prospecting purposes.
- Right to request the deletion ("right to be forgotten") of your personal data that are not essential to the proper functioning of our services.
- Right to limit your personal data which allows you to photograph the use of your data in case of a dispute about the legitimacy of a processing.
- The right to data portability, which allows you to retrieve part of your personal data in order to store it or transmit it easily from one information system to another.
- The right to give instructions on what to do with your data in the event of your death, either through you or through a trusted third party or successor.
For a request to be taken into account, it is imperative that it be made directly by you at email@example.com. Any request that is not made this way cannot be processed.
Requests cannot be made by anyone other than you. Therefore, we may ask you to provide proof of identity if there is any doubt about the identity of the applicant.
We will respond to your request as soon as possible, within three months of receipt, if the request is technically complex or if we receive many requests at the same time.
Please note that we can always refuse to respond to any excessive or unfounded request, especially if it is repetitive.
Who can access your data?
We will only share your data with those persons who are authorized to use it to implement our services. This may include our staff in charge of service implementation, accounting, marketing or even security of our premises.
How do we protect your data?
We implement all the technical and organisationalmeansrequired to guarantee the security of your data on a daily basis and, in particular, to fight against any risk of destruction, loss, alteration, or disclosure of your data that would not be authorized (e.g.: training, access control, passwords, antivirus, "https", etc.).
Can your data be transferred outside the European Union?
Unless strictly necessary and on an exceptional basis, we never transfer your data outside the European Union and your data is always hosted in the European Union. In addition, we make every effort to hire only service providers who host your data within the European Union.
Should our service providers nevertheless transfer your personal data outside the European Union, we take great care to ensure that they implement appropriate safeguards to ensure the confidentiality and protection of your data.
Who can you contact for more information?
Our Data Protection Officer ("DPO") is always available to explain in more detail how we process your data and to answer any questions you may have on the subject at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can you contact the CNIL (the French equivalent of the ICO - Information Commissioner Office)?
You may at any time contact the French data protection supervisory authority (the French equivalent of the ICO - Information Commissioner Office - the "Commission Nationale de l'informatique et des libertés" or "CNIL") at the following address CNIL Complaints Department, 3 place de Fontenoy - TSA 80751, 75334 Paris Cedex 07 or by calling at 00322.214.171.124.22.
Can the policy be changed?
Certified by Dipeeo ®.